This is a fascinating piece about different trends we are seeing but maybe still fail to notice because it’s happening right in front of our eyes.
The author doesn’t say how these trends are shaping and changing the world, but I think they are pretty compelling forces for change.
• Employment model is broken
• Entrepreneurship model is changing
• Collaboration is increasing
• Internet is finally coming together
• Selling is getting less blunt more precise
• Health, spirituality and learning are becoming more important
What do you think? What trends would you point out that are changing the world?