Every month, my friends all over the world send me links on topics that are important to leaders. I’d like to share them with you. Feel free to chip in.
- Is your company actually ready to innovate? Test your organization’s readiness in four key areas by taking HBR assessment.
- Comparing R&D spending in 2007 and 2015 reveals the new geography of innovation. S+B describes innovation’s new world order http://www.strategy-business.com/feature/00370 and shows where companies spend their R&D money.
- In this interview, Larry Keeley, Cofounder of Doblin — Deloitte LLP’s innovation and design firm, talks about the core challenge of bringing innovation practice to the world of business.
- Read key takeaways from CEO Roundtable about technology’s impact on business innovation and transformation.
- In this HuffPost entry, innovation expert Jeff DeGraff suggests three approaches to effectively confront the unique obstacles that innovation throws on the way of corporate leaders.
- Forbes suggests 4 ways to redefine innovation in the enterprise by changing how we think about innovation.
- Read how the sharing economy and on-demand services can improve your next business trip in this entertaining HBR overview.
- Check the “Growth of Sharing in the Collaborative Economy” infographics and learn what this mean for established corporations with HuffPost.
- The sharing economy has revolutionized travel and transportation. Is a similar disruption coming to retail? A new eMarketer report investigates the potential.
- Inc. magazine presents its “Top Start-ups of the Year” list. Keep up with the updates here.
- Learn from Startups: these companies spill some of their secrets for successfully fuelling growth while keeping cost to a minimum.
- Check out how the latest tech trend WebRTC could help providing better sales and customer service.
- Find out how hyper growth startup Intercom helps 8,000 companies communicate with their customers.
- How did the greatest entrepreneurs start out? What were their biggest successes and failures? Check the careers of 33 inspirational company founders in this entertaining chart.
- Here are five principles and actions of serial entrepreneurs that help to become serial winners.
- Check how CNN is fostering innovation and entrepreneurship inside the company.
Photo Chloe Smith