Is there a science to success?
Will Marre at RealLeaders, the YPO magazine, says it takes a focus on “self” and some sand.
1. Self vision – How do you define success?
2. Self inspiration – What’s your Why that leads you out of your comfort zone and toward growth?
3. Self initiative – How do you get to How or what Richard Wiseman says, How do you make your luck? How do you tap on your Return of Luck?
4. Self investment – Make a commitment to learning and doing what you need to do
5. Sand – Or grit… meaning the persistence needed to keep going and reviewing and growing
Success is a habit, Marre says, and a discipline. What do you think?